2. What Was Some Thing That Was Very Memorable? I Believe in grade 6 the most memorable part of the year is when we went hiking and kayaking with my friends and when we got to the view point it was amazing and hiking was like a long P.E.
3. Looking Back On Your Reading Comprehension Throughout The Year, What Was One Of Thing You Were Really Proud Of. Something I was really I was proud of in langue arts was my spelling I am proud of how I still can get 18\18 on my spelling test. And I want to improve on my long division in math because it's hard for me to do the division but I wish I can do it. The Novel I Enjoyed The Most Was Touching Spirit Bear because it had emotions it had feeling it was easy to imagine it. It had detail story and a hook I felt like I could be in the room the story is taking place.
4. What Was One Thing That You Struggled With Terms Of Reading And That You Think You Should Continue Working On. I think I struggled on reading was the saying the words as fast as I could read and I think I also need to work on reading faster so I am able to change the speed I read from slow to fast.
5.What Writing Piece Were You Most Proud Of. My favourite write that I wrote was my spring break write that was about what I did and talked about how my birthday was in spring break and I also made a write that`s a story that`s called the curse of on the mask.
6. What Was One Thing That You Think You Still Need Work On Throughout All Of Your Writing? The one thing I need work on is writing neatly and writing the words correctly but my writing is very messy and I want to fix that.
7. We Have Talked A Lot About Communication Skills What Was One Thing That You Did Well In Terms Of Communication And One Thing You Think That You Need To Keep Working On. What I do well in communication is I listen to the teacher I talk when the others finish talking and I stay on topic with who I am talking to. What I don`t do well is how I get angry very easy and I try not to express it. When I see something or hear I do tend to talk to others and I do get distracted very easy.
8. Do You Think You Do A Good Job Asking Help When You Need It.I think I don`t do a good job asking for help because I don`t like asking for help and simply I don`t like asking for help is my type of thing. In LST I sometimes ask for help but most the time I still try with out knowing what I am doing and I still won`t ask for help.
9. In Math, We Learned A Lot Of Things This Year. Talk About A Time When You Struggled With Something In Math And You Got Better At It. In math I learned how to do long division but I do still struggled with it and I have gotten better at doing long division and I will continue working on it.
10. What Was One Thing You Were Really Proud Of In Math This Year? I was really proud of how I did the Percentage very well and I also liked the Percentage I was proud how I got perfect on it. And how we learned about it made it super easy.
11.We Spent A Lot Of Time Learning About What Social Emotional Learning. How Do You Self Regulate? How Do You Promote Social Emotional Learning Around You? I self regulate by taking a nap or listening to music or simply take a walk. How I promote social emotional learning by making a poster or a skit also tell people about it.
12. How Do You Like Project Base Learning? What Was Your Strengths? What Could You Work On In The Future? I did very good at projects. My strengths are working with partners getting it done on time and learning and memorizing the project. I need to work on staying on task.,
13. You Experienced Different Types Of Innovative Learning Within The Classroom Such As Classroom Blog, Coding, Choice, Passion Projects etc. How Did This Best Support Your Learning. This supported my learning by learning new things at a time also I have fun learning new things and showing others what I have learned from all this.
14. Every Day You Never Sat In The Same Spot, You Had A Different Seat To Start Your Morning. How Did This Benefit Your Learning? This benefit my learning by sitting by different people and all the people I sit by can help me learn easier depending the student.
My Goals Over The Summer Are. That I work on any thing I need to work on also still read 30 minutes a day and working on every thing I have already learned to improve on it.
My Goals For Grade 7 Numeracy Are. My goals for numeracy are getting better at long division and trying out new things and also getting good at all of them.
My Goals For Grade 7 Literacy Are. My goals for literacy are reading faster than now and getting the spelling and punctuation right also getting better at my writing.
My Overall Goals For Grade 7 Are. My goals for grade 7 are not to talk to others or distract them and getting my work done when supposed to.
What Did You Learn About Aboriginal Education This Year Also Residential School. I learned that aboriginal kids were forced to go to a witch was getting rid of there personality`s and making them get a hair cut every time they went to the school and they have to were uniforms if they didn`t put it on right they would be punished and some kids commit suicide because of what they did in residential schools and boys and girls were separated the nuns watch the girls the priestess watch the boys.